Why do we care about residential history?
- Paul Villeneuve, Professor in the School of Mathematics and Statistics, with appointments in the Department of Health Sciences and in the Departments of Health Sciences and Neurosciences at Carleton University
- Michael Tjepkema, Principal Researcher, Statistics Canada, Division of Health Analysis
- Dany Doiron, Research Associate, Respiratory Epidemiology and Clinical Research Unit, Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC); CANUE data linkage expert.
- Dan Crouse, Research Associate, New Brunswick Institute for Research, Data and Training; University of New Brunswick Department of Sociology.
- Trevor Dummer, Co-National Scientific Director of the Canadian Partnership for Tomorrow Project (CPTP).