We are actively reaching out to form collaborations with research groups, networks, and data developers here in Canada and around the world. By working together toward common measures of urban form, we can create the capacity to undertake multi-country studies.
Although we are still in the early days of building the Consortium, we already have connections with diverse initiatives, through existing collaborations of CANUE members and their affiliates, including:
- the Global Burden of Disease/Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- the Pacific Climate Impact Consortium
- Genome Canada – Canadian Data Integration Centre
- Air Pollution and Cardiometabolic Disease (IRCMD) – U.S. National Institute of Health
- Medical Research Council – Public Health England (MRC-PHE) Centre for Environment and Health
- EXPOsOMICS (partnership between the University of Toronto, Utrecht University, and the Chinese University of Hong Kong)
WE WELCOME NEW COLLABORATIONS – PLEASE CONTACT US TO START EXPLORING THE OPPORTUNITIES.
World Imagery – Source: Esri, DigitalGlobe, GeoEye, Earthstar Geographics, CNES/Airbus DS, USDA, USGS, AeroGRID, IGN, and the GIS User Community