WELCOME TO THE CANUE MESSAGE BOARD
The CANUE message board has been created as a forum for the exchange of ideas among our membership. This is a private message board – only registered members will have access.
ALREADY REGISTERED? LOG IN!
Here’s how to get started:
- When you join CANUE, you will receive an invitation by email to join the Message Board.
- Click on ‘Accept Invitation’
A new window will open:
- Create a username and password.
- Click on Sign Up & Join
Note that this service is hosted and managed by Word Press. If you forget your password, you can request a new password at the login page – not from CANUE.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR USING THE CANUE MESSAGE BOARD!
There are two ways to view the Message Board:
- The regular view of postings (Figure 1)
- Via the management system (Figures 2 and 3)
FIGURE 1. MESSAGE BOARD VIEW
- Make sure to click on ‘Blog Post’
- Add tags to your post so others can find your post easily, and use the same tags for similar content. Separate tags with commas.
- Check here if you want to be notified via email when someone adds to your post.
- Click here to edit your profile and settings, and to log out.
- Click on ‘My Site’ to manage your posts.
FIGURE 2. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (MY SITE)
- Click on Blog Posts to access management functions
FIGURE 3. MANAGING YOUR POSTS
- Click on Edit to access your post for editing and revising
- Click on …More to access ‘Trash’ (delete post) and other functions.
- Click on Canue.Blog to return to the Message Board view.